Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born January 12, 1988 in I believe Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center in Waco, Texas.
I was in Foster Care until May 11, 1988 with a couple whose done Foster care before (A friend's son had them as foster parents too!)
I was adopted through Jewish Family Services on May 11, 1988 in Dallas, Texas.
--Only personal info I know---
I know my parents were in their 30s when I was born, and that my parents we're not married.
My aMom said they told her my mother was in MENSA and my father was a Musician.
To my knowledge, I have no older siblings
Please, if you're family or my parents - I've been looking for you for a long time. I don't need money or to be in your life everyday - I just want to know, that you know I'm alive and doing well, and that I understand and I don't hate you for giving me up.
I'm never giving up to find you.
I have a sister that was born 1/12/87 in texas, the only reason I'm replying to your post is because sometimes the birth dates are changed by a year. Also my father was a musician. My sister was also in foster care before being adopted.
I know my sister's first and middle name( the adoptive parents didn't change that). I possibly have the adoptive last name, I'm not going to list it because the internet is accessable by anyone. I will say it begins with a "c".
So its sort of possible that you are my sister. If not, good luck in your search.
Advertisements
I really wish that was me, but I was definitely born in 1988. The "c" also doesn't match my last name, though I don't know what my foster last name was. I only my first name when in foster care. I was in foster care for about 4 months before being adopted. My name then changed entirely once I was adopted.
best of luck in your search for your sister