Advertisements
Advertisements
:hypno: it's all so crazy, i can hardly believe it. When i saw the test last night i began to cry. It's been 10 years of me being a birthmom, of being asked "do you kids" and awkwardly denying him and feeling ridicious guilt, it's so unatural!!
And now, we will have a baby, together, I won't be left like before, and this baby will be rejoiced, not forced to be given away. I'm excited but i'm scared too. We've only been married 3 months, (but dated for 3 years) and we're planning a move across the state in 2 months. The timing is less than desired but i'm going to be a REAL MOM!!!!!:love: :love:
Youhave always been a REAL MOM, only this time you get to do the mothering. May you be blessed with a healthy and happy child
Advertisements
Oh, my goodness...you must be soooo excited!! A big congratulations to both you and your husband. What a blessing! :loveyou:
Advertisements
Huge congrats to you. I have a good idea of how you feel...13 years after placing my baby girl, I am pregnant now, too. I am 13 weeks along. My hubby and I got married about three months before I got pregnant, as well.
I have found it interesting how different my feelings are during this pregnancy and how much more in touch with this pregnancy I am.
I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Advertisements
M MOM & FREE 2 B, I am so so elated to hear a post with news one can really truly feel elated about. I wish you, both, the healthiest , happiest pregnancies...of course NO morning sickness, lots of ice cream, cakes,(dill pickles and bananas in my case...many years ago now..by the way I washed the bananas down with the pickle juice) and all the fattening things we don't allow ourselves on a daily basis...oh yeah cigars to the daddys to be! C.J.
You have always been a real mom. Now you are going to be a real happy and real tired mom. God bless you.
Marcia
Advertisements