Advertisements
Advertisements
A new show is coming on Discovery Health call Fostering Love. Wednesday, 7pm central time. It does not look like it is going to be a series.
Advertisements
Told hubby about it and plan to tape it (we are still in the stone age of vhs). Hubby is not into shows like this, but I can't wait. I've watched all the Adoption Stories repeatedly, can't wait for something new.
Thank you for the info. I can't wait until Wednesday night and I hope it becomes a series. I've watched all of the Adoption Stories so many times, I think I have them all memorized.
A series would be great!! Like I said I have watched (and re-watched) all the Adoption Stories. I thought the show was pretty good. I have actually watched it twice now. What does everyone else think?
Advertisements
I too watched it and enjoyed it. Was shocked at how the extra teenager just happened upon them. ...if only it was always that easy!
I'm a big Jon & Kate plus eight fan... but wonder if/when Discovery/TLC will open it's gates to the idea of doing a foster/adopt series also. My mornings begin at 5:30am when adoption stories are on and are filled with a bunch of "labor and delivery" baby shows. ...why can't we be an equal portion of what people watch??
I'm just as intrigued about adoption and foster care as I am with biological child rearing and birth.