Advertisements
Advertisements
Did anyone use this agency for Bulgaria program recently? Time frame, and referrals recently? Please PM. Trying to decide between two agencies TOL and Holt. We want one or two boys between 2-4 y old. How long to wait?
Advertisements
Wow, I'm also looking for the same info. However we are looking to adopt a 3-4 yr old. Please PM me any info. Thanks
Hey, I just sent all three of you the same personal message about my experience with Saint Mary's. Hope this helps. :)
Well, maybe I ll just post in here too...if anyone else is interested..
Hello
My name is Patricia and I just came home from Poland with my daughter, Kashia. It was a great experience, difficult at times ofcourse but nevertheless, absolutely worth it. I havent' heard about Holt but I thought i d share this with you anyway....maybe it will help.. :)
Before, i made the decision to go to Poland, I did consider Bulgaria as well. In fact, Lina, whom we worked with at Saint Mary's is Bulgarian. However, when we were deciding she told us that even though she has strong connections in Bulgaria, the process is taking longer than usual, and according our department of state website, there are only 5 adoptions had been completed from Bulgaria in 2008, 2 of which were through her agency. In fact, Lina let me speak with the mother of those two children that came home from Bulgaria that year. Her name is Shannon. I can look for her number if I can find it,,,
Hope this helps... :)