Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By tina
all i know is the year and your birth mother name at the time of your birth was moore i have information if you were born that year at yakima valley hosipal please email me want to talk to you and if anyone nows this person can you please email me thank you there are 9 sibblings looking for you 2 brothers and 7 sister please someone help me
Originally Posted By angellover
i am not the one, but we have written each other. i just thought i would say hi again. you know me as special or cherie
angellover@olynet.com
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Lone Rejnols Hansen
I was not born i 1956 but in 1963 in yakima - adopted a few days later by parrents in denmark. i am searching for my birthparrents but i don't even know in what hospital i was born. maybe you could help me with some names? mail to : rejnols@hotmail.com
I am looking for my real grandparents, my father was adopted and I have been told that it was in yakima. I am pretty sure he was born in 1956. I have no information to go by and this is just the beginning I guess. I have no idea where to start or what I can even do. All I know is that I want to know who else's blood I am part of. Let me know if this is any help to you.
Any chance of birth parents being Georgia E Sheridan (maiden name) Paul Germeau or James L Dobbs??
Archive
all i know is the year and your birth mother name at the time of your birth was moore i have information if you were born that year at yakima valley hosipal please email me want to talk to you and if anyone nows this person can you please email me thank you there are 9 sibblings looking for you 2 brothers and 7 sister please someone help me
Advertisements
Archive
I was born that year in March at that hospital.
Email is kingbag33@gmail.com. Send me a note if this fits. I do not know anything about her aother than she had red hair.