Advertisements
Advertisements
Two Boys Born In New Mexico. Mateo is 18 or 19 now. Thier Mothers name is Delinda, Fathers name is Johnny.
You have a sister name chantelle...Please, if anyone can help me gind them.. I am not looking for sympathy.. But I have a brain Hemmorage. COPD. Liver Disease.. among others health issues.... I have been looking for you two for years. I will never give up until the Lord calls me home..the last names before they were adopted was matrinez. Mothers madian name is Barela.. from Estancia New Mexico. I need to know that you are ok. it was to late by the time I found out that they were adopted out. by that time. they were nowhere to be found. They were adopted out of Alamorgodo New Mexico. I am in desprate need to know they were loved and cared for.. If anyone can find them. I would be forever grateful. I will stop looking for you mateo and Joseph... Never.. Grandmother.. Rhonda Barela.. Please email me.. ceramic42@msn.com
Barela-NM
Two Boys Born In New Mexico. Mateo is 18 or 19 now. Thier Mothers name is Delinda, Fathers name is Johnny.
You have a sister name chantelle...Please, if anyone can help me gind them.. I am not looking for sympathy.. But I have a brain Hemmorage. COPD. Liver Disease.. among others health issues.... I have been looking for you two for years. I will never give up until the Lord calls me home..the last names before they were adopted was matrinez. Mothers madian name is Barela.. from Estancia New Mexico. I need to know that you are ok. it was to late by the time I found out that they were adopted out. by that time. they were nowhere to be found. They were adopted out of Alamorgodo New Mexico. I am in desprate need to know they were loved and cared for.. If anyone can find them. I would be forever grateful. I will never ever stop looking for you mateo and Joseph... Never!!.. Grandmother.. Rhonda Barela.. Please email me.. ceramic42@msn.com
Please, if anyone knows how to find someone like my grandboys.. please help me.. I would hire someone. but I am on SSI. I just need to know they are ok... Thank you and God bless everyone....
Advertisements