Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Sarah
I have just spent the last couple of hours reading through the posts on this message board. I have numerous posts where I believe that I could be of assistance in locating the people that some of you are searching for.
The problem is....many of you have not included an email address in your post. I NEVER reply to a post directly to board because frankly it is illegal for me to post someone else's personal information to the internet.
In several instances I am sitting here with current locations to the people that some of you are searching for!
In other instnaces, I believe that I can locate the people that you are looking for with just a little bit more information from you!
PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE, WHEN YOU POST TO THIS BOARD INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN BE CONTACTED!!!
If you have a name and even an approximate year of birth, there is a good chance that I can help you locate!
I will try to post to the board withn the next few days the messages that I have seen where I feel that I can be of some help to you. If I post your message, please respond to me at my PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS!!
If you have posted a name search and not included your email address, please respond to my PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS!!
I WILL NOT POST ANYONE'S PRIVATE INFORMATION TO A MESSAGE BOARD, BOTH FOR MY PROTECTION AND YOURS!!
Feel free to contact me at FLORIDASEARCHANGEL@adoption.com
Female born 9/6/73 in St. Petersburg, Fl. Adopted from Children's Home Society.
Male born 1/30/81 in Bradenton, Fl. Adopted from Children's Home Society.
Any information would be helpful.
Advertisements
Originally posted by Archive
Originally Posted By Robert/Pamela Bowe
Robert Matthew Bowe/born5/26/1960/Jackson Memorial/adopted 2-3 times /first we know of to Ray/Jean Cooke/Stuart. Fl.Dec/1964/7yrs. later/Adopted to Harold Bruce/Pansy Bowe/at the age of ten/Martin Co. also/Both couples knew each other.Wants to find dad primarily/then mother.PLease e-mail us at rpcbo2@mail.com or rpcbo@mail.com/Birth parents together til he was almost 2yrs.Then he was sent to Children's home Society til adopted two years later.
HELLO ROBER/PAMELA BOWE, BACK ABOUT 1996 I LIVED IN A HOME IN MARGATE THAT WAS OWNED BY A JEAN COOKE(HER MOTHER PASSED AND SHE RECEIVED IT), SHE AND HER HUSBAND LIVED NEAR DAVIE BLVD. FORT LAUDERDALE. I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS WILL BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE, BUT, IT IS A START. SHE AND HIM ALSO OWNED THE COOKE WEDDING ACCESSORIES ON DAVIE BLVD. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SEARCH. I'M A BIRTH MOM LOOKING FOR MY DAUGHTER, THAT I PUT UP FOR ADOPTION, IN HOLLYWOOD, FL. MY HEART WILL NEVER BE FULL TILL I SEE HER AGAIN. READING THE LETTER AGAIN YOU KNOW JEAN COOKE, IT IS ROBERT'S REAL DAD AND MOM YOU SEEK. SORRY. I HOPE MY DAUGHTER WILL SEEK FOR ME. I LONG TO SEE HER AND HOLD HER AGAIN IN MY ARMS. SHE WAS ONLY 2 DAYS OLD WHEN I HAD TO LET HER GO. IT KILLED ME INSIDE. AND STILL DOES EVERYTIME I THINK OF HER. GOOD LUCK
Subject: Need advice: Birth Mother in search of daughter born 3/20/69
in Jacksonville Fl
Hi;
I found you email on Adoption Forums
I am writing on behalf of my wife.
My wife gave up a daughter for adoption in Jacksonville Fl in 1969.
My wife has been searching via the web for a few years along with some calls and letters.
My wife is very well adjusted and we have a good life in Southern California.
However, she has an emptiness which is very common to birth mothers and adoptee's (I have first hand experience as stated below)
I am interested in helping accelerate the search. I want to help my wife get some closure to the emptiness.
I realize that we need either an Angel or Private Investigator or both to help.
I would like to know what would be required to help facilitate this?
Once we know what is involved, I will tell my wife and it will of course be her decision and she would be the person to work with.
I need to know what you suggest would be the fastest way to find her daughter?
If it will cost, approximately how much?
Here are some details:
Birth Mom's name at birth: Linda Ann Peterson (now Linda Ann Williams)
Caucasian
Mom's age at daughters birth: 17
Baby Girl:
DOB 3/20/69
Daughters Name at Birth: Dawn Marie Peterson
Where:Catholic Family Center in Jacksonville Fl. My wife has contacted CFC in Jacksonville but they told her that they could not place her daughter so she ended up going to the State in Jacksonville where she was later adopted by a family in Central Florida.
That is the extent of what she knows.
I also am an adopted child and later found my birth mom & an older brother that was also given up for adoption. I had a excellent reunion.
Thanks.
Don't hesitate to call me if that would help.
714-323-8045
Mark Williams (husband of searching birth mother)
Advertisements
We are looking for Our sibling who was poss. born in Fl but was put up for adoption in Florida. We Hope to hear from you soon !
Your Big sis,
Theresa (Tammy) and your lil sis too
:)
Hi, I just read your information and I am hoping you could help me find my birthmother. I have ALOT of non-id information and it sounds as if you could be a great help.
I was born in Rockledge, FL in 1972.
Let me know where we can go from here.
My e-mail address is: Jesusdied4u@mybluelight.com
Thanks,
Lynn
I am looking for my birthmother or any siblings. I was born Nov 12 1977 at Hiaheah Hospital in Florida. My birthmother's name is Vicki last name possibly is Toler. She was sixteen at time of birth and was born 10/01/1961. It was aprivate adoption through Attorney Helen Hope.If you have any information that can help please let me know. Thanks, KIM
I was born on November 20, 1980. I was born in Stuart, Florida. My adoption was a sealed one done by a lawyer in Winter Haven, Florida by the name of Charles Chilton. Please, if you can help I would greatly appreciate it. I really don't even know where to begin! Please, call me at 863-735-9512. Thank you. Jenna O'Neal
Advertisements
I tried emailing the FloridaEarthAngel in my email account, however I received a mailer daemon. I believe that we would be accessed in the right side where our user names are.
Sad that some people take advantage of our emotions like that.
technical advice,
If you think you want to leave your email, but do not want spam...
email(nospam)residence.com is a common recognizable way of putting it. No spam can be understood as the @ symbol.
Hi If you could help I would appreciate it. My son was born on 7/29/1982 in Broward General Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale, FL. If you can help me please email me at momtaz66@aol.com
Advertisements
I was born March 25, 1952 in Fort Worth Tx to Martha ( Wilkerson) Woods and Howard Woods. I was adopted 1955 in Mich, by Moms Dad, (my grandfather) John H Wilkerson and 3erd wife, Rita June (burke) Wilkerson. I was told in 1968 that my mother went to Florida (to marry a guy?) Can you help me find her or siblings or any family? sundaughter9@aol.com
I just wanted to let everyone know that this thread has been locked. No posts have been removed.
The reason for the lock is that the original post is an Archive post and the person offering help may or may not still be around a few years later. Also, when it comes to search boards, long threads are hard to search.
If you need help with your search, please start a new thread.