Advertisements
Advertisements
What is your reaction to this?
[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1162718/Disney-release-film-featuring-black-princess--viewers-outraged-prince-appears-WHITE.html]Disney to release film featuring its first ever black princess... but viewers are outraged that her prince appears WHITE | Mail Online[/url]
I REALLY enjoyed the music; i could hardly sit still, i wanted to get up and dance. Not that I can dance. What I really enjoyed was it wasn't the "helpless damsel in distress." i HATE that. so it was a princess movie that worked for both me and dd.
if you ask dd what the movie was about, she'll tell you that Ray pulled stickies out of the gator's booty. :D :rolleyes: That's what she told dh and my dad.
Advertisements
I purchased the soundtrack yesterday..and the kids and I were enjoying the music on the way to piano lessons.
LOL that part was too funny.. it was a big booty too. he he
Funny how our so called princesses love a good butt joke.
celebratewewill
I REALLY enjoyed the music; i could hardly sit still, i wanted to get up and dance. Not that I can dance. What I really enjoyed was it wasn't the "helpless damsel in distress." i HATE that. so it was a princess movie that worked for both me and dd.
if you ask dd what the movie was about, she'll tell you that Ray pulled stickies out of the gator's booty. :D :rolleyes: That's what she told dh and my dad.
This is for you Nick. My dd is totally Princess Tiana crazy. This is her favorite person to draw now. Note the Prince down at the bottom.
I bought her another Tiana gown so one can be washed while she wears the other. :love:
We're going to have to get the soundtrack now.
Yes, our Princesses are giggling with delight at flatulants and booties. Oh, dear. :D
[ATTACH]84248[/ATTACH]
Yes it's a popular joke topic in my house. :-O
Aww! what a nice picture. I see prince Froggy too. lol
You all will really enjoy the cd, it's our fave car cd for now. I have not enjoyed a soundtrack since The Little Mermaid. Well a Disney movie cd that is. LOL
SHD
This is for you Nick. My dd is totally Princess Tiana crazy. This is her favorite person to draw now. Note the Prince down at the bottom.
I bought her another Tiana gown so one can be washed while she wears the other. :love:
We're going to have to get the soundtrack now.
Yes, our Princesses are giggling with delight at flatulants and booties. Oh, dear. :D
[ATTACH]84248[/ATTACH]
NickChris, did you see Princess and the Frog comes out on DVD March 16?! :clap: DD's birthday is in April so guess what she's getting? I'll also get her the soundtrack. She loves singing so I'm sure it'll be a car favorite for us too.
Advertisements
I'm in the Disney movie club and my copy has already been ordered :). Love the picture!
well, dd's bday is in March, so i KNOW the dvd will be here soon! i want the soundtrack too, but the cheapo i me wants to see if there will be a package deal!
nick, i don't know how i've been able to restrain myself from buying it so far. i guess due to tight budget, but still....i couldn't keep my feet still during the entire movie. which was tricky since dd sat on my lap. a mini workout!
Advertisements
We have the CD and the whole house dances to it everyday. I am literally counting the days until we get the DVD. We are having a screening party with all of Aria's friends...it will be SO MUCH FUN. I am seriously so excited about seeing this movie over and over again.... hmmmm to feel young again!
Muse: A screening party, how fun! :popcorn:
Celebrate: I've refrained from buying the CD after Nick said how wonderful it was. I'm a cheapo too. ;)
Becky: I'm a member of the Disney movie club too, that's how I found out it was coming out. I've been trying to hide the order form from DD so she'll forget about it. :D BTW, thanks, she loves to draw.
Nick: I was surprised to see it's coming to DVD so soon but I'm happy about the timing. :clap:
That is a good party idea.
I hear ya. The sibling fussing :arrow:drops considerably with a good CD to sing with in the car. This CD was such a good investment for me. lol
nickchris: My DD's birthday is in two weeks. :cake: We got her The Princess and the Frog DVD and CD. I can't wait! We rented it this weekend since we have three days and so far we've watched it three times. She's already singing the songs so I'm even more excited!
Advertisements
Sounds like a little girl will be very happy. We rented the Princess and the Frog DVD and the kids loved watching it again. Thanks to the CD, we were able to sing along with the correct lyrics. :-)
Still listening to the CD at least once a week for a day or so. We literally listened to it for two-three months on EVERY car drive when it first came out.