Advertisements
Advertisements
well hello guys this is my first post since joining
my name is priscilla fierro-martinez
born as priscilla katherine garcia :)
i was taken away from my bmom at the age of 7 and placed in my aunts home
she started to foster me till i was adopted by her when i was 10 i am 18 years old now
it was an open adoption and it was amazing at first but soon i started to relieze y i was with my aunt and whatmy bmom was doing was wrong on all parts i started to hate her
when i started high school 4 years ago i did not want anything to do with my bmom because i was become moroe of an adult and wanted to have a normal life and not live so much with my past
i started to go to counceling and getting help to move on in feb of this year we were about to contact my bmom and tell her that i wanted to meet her again and have some form of a relationship with her
i am getting older and i know that the reason y i was with my aunt was because it was what was best for me at the time
my bmom never showed up to the meeting we were supposed to have she called the next day and said she was not able to get a ride when my aunt was the one that was going to pick her up i asked my aunt what happened and she said she went to go pick her up but my bmom was not there :(
its been a few months now and although i try to prentend that i am ok with the outcome of meeting my bmom again i just cant move on
in 2 months i will be grad high school and i want her to be there but instead she wont be and idk how that day will be
now my mission is to find my bdad whom i have no contact with since my adoption 8 years ago
has anyone gone through what i ha ve gone through in someway???