Advertisements
Advertisements
This may sound like an odd request, but I believe my birth mother and birth father were from Guilford County and I have a feeling I would know their faces if I saw them. If anyone has access to any high school yearbooks from Guilford County from the years 1985, 1986, 1988 or 1989 I would be greatly appreciative. If someone has access to these yearbooks and would be willing to make copies of some of the pages, I would be willing to reimburse those costs. Thanks!
Have you tried the local Main Public Library, they usually have copies.
I suggest also that you google Yearbooks...there are several sites that you might find a helper
Lastly, go to Classmates.com to that particular school and year and find a student registered and ask them
for copies ...don't mention adoption...say searching
family history
Advertisements
This may sound like an odd request, but I believe my birth mother and birth father were from Guilford County and I have a feeling I would know their faces if I saw them. If anyone has access to any high school yearbooks from Guilford County from the years 1985, 1986, 1988 or 1989 I would be greatly appreciative. If someone has access to these yearbooks and would be willing to make copies of some of the pages, I would be willing to reimburse those costs. Thanks![/QUOTE]
I have a 1985 Dudley Sr High year book. Send me a pm to discuss.