Advertisements
Advertisements
I know a lot of bio mom's are thinking of their children today. I am thinking of my son even though he is deceased.
God Bless and keep us all!
Kim:love:
(((Kim))), thank you so much for creating the thread. I think your thread is the only one this year specifically on Birth/First Mother's Day. I don't know why we haven't been mentioning it much this year...
Have you heard anything from your granddaughter and her mom? And how have you been, by the way?
ETA: Oops, I was mistaken. There is another thread on First Mother's Day by Rylee. People are still laying low today, if you ask me.
Advertisements
((( Kim )))
Just stopping by to say that it's great to hear from you!!!:grouphug:
How is everything going with your granddaughter? Have you been able to meet her f2f?
Big hugs to you!!! :grouphug:
Hi Everyone!
Yeah, I feel bad I saw Rylee's thread AFTER I posted mine.
BIG NEWS GIRLS!!! I received an email this a.m. from my son's ex. She says when my granddaughter gets out of school the first week of June, she wants to meet me. The 3 of us are going to lunch. I was in the car driving home from church this morning after receiving the email and the most incredible sense of peace came over me. I'm not even nervous. It feels so right.
I'm going back to retrieve the family I lost 31 years ago. The circle is now complete.
Thank you guys for walking me through this for the past 3 years. You will be the first to know and I will be happy to send pics to your personal email addresses to my "regulars" and you know who you are <wink>
I haven't been around much lately. But I'm back now....Please catch me up on what's going on in your lives.
Happy Mother's Day to us All!!
Kim:clap: