Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for William Nathan Crawford who was at St. Peter's Memphis around 1955-1956. William was there with his half-sister Debra Lawrence. William was seen in the Memphis Press Scimiter in 1955 or 1956 giving a civitan award to a Doctor ?Baker?. If anyone have seen him or know of him please reply or send email. I have located everyone from my family who is missing except him. Please Help.
Cody
Advertisements
woodblock01@yahoo.com
William Nathan (Hamilton) Crawford 2-25-54 White male adopted out of St. Peter's in Memphis TN. Was seen in the Memphis Press Scimiter somewhere between 1957 to 1959 on front page giving a civitan award to a doctor. Not sure what else you need but I will attempt to get more if I can.
OK I found some information. William (Billy) Crawford was pictured with ED Barry in the 28 Jan 1958 Memphis Press Scimitar front page. I have the article now. Anyone know Billy Crawford at St, Peter's Around 1957/1958?
Advertisements
My family and I sent in money to the state to open my missing uncle's file. We were advised by the State of TN that he was deceased and that they could not give me any more information because he could not sign a release allowing us to review his record. Not sure how to proceed now. If anyone knew him at the orphanage or any information we would be very grateful. We are at a dead end with no hope in sight.