Advertisements
Advertisements
Anyone want to take a look at this profile for a sibling pair I am interested in and give me their take? Fyi, I did remove identifiable info. There is a video of them. The social worker describes the older brother as laid back and reserved. He says he lays around and watches TV (I assuming he lacks motivation). Then she says the younger brother is the more active one (I am assuming ADD/ADHD) he's always showing her something new.
"A and A are brothers. They are very close and play well together. A describes himself as a caring, friendly, funny boy who likes karate and is a good sharer. He loves to eat and will try almost anything, including vegetables! A identified basketball as his greatest talent and when he grows up he wants to be a teacher or a firefighter. He is communicative, outgoing and likes to ask questions so that he knows what is going on around him. A enjoys school, and has a strong desire to learn. He particularly enjoys math.
A describes himself as a boy who does the right thing and likes to play catch with his friends. A also enjoys playing basketball, video games, giving hugs, superheroes, cooking and playing outside. His favorite color is red and his favorite food is pancakes. When asked what he wants to be when he grows up, he said to be a teenager. Others who know A say that he is a playful and curious boy who is eager to please, and is both endearing and imaginative. A is very smart and performs well in school. His teacher reports he is helpful in the classroom and gets along well with the other students.
Legally freed for adoption, A and A can be placed in a home of any constellation, with or without other children. Any prospective family must be open to maintaining relationships with the boys’ siblings and biological parents."