Advertisements
Advertisements
I found this Christian-based agency in Allen (suburb of Dallas) and was curious if anyone has heard of them or know anything at all about them?
Per the forum rules, please PM me about this.
Thanks!
Hi,
I live in Allen as well. I just saw your post from April. Did you happen to use Chosen child or find out more about them? I have not heard of them myself. I have a family member who used the gladney group in ft.worth.
Just wanted to know if you found out anything.
Thanks!
Advertisements
mommyindallas
Hi,
I live in Allen as well. I just saw your post from April. Did you happen to use Chosen child or find out more about them? I have not heard of them myself. I have a family member who used the gladney group in ft.worth.
Just wanted to know if you found out anything.
Thanks!
Hey! I found out a great deal actually. I'll PM you in a bit. Look forward to talking with you.
Chris
Hello, I just saw these comments. I am a licensed social worker and work at Chosen Child Adoption Services in Allen, Texas. We have been here since 2008. If you are interested in our agency you can look at our website at [url=http://www.chosenchildtx.org]Home | Chosen Child Adoption Services[/url] or call us at 214-383-3551.
Natalie Vinzant, LBSW
Hi. I'm Melissa, Administrator at Chosen Child Adoption Services in Allen, Texas. We are located in a north suburb of Dallas. Our agency places children 0-5 in Christian homes in Texas (mostly newborns). We are a small agency providing very personalized services to our clients. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to contact any of our families for feedback in working with us. Thanks. Blessings!