Advertisements
Advertisements
Caucasion female,brown eyes/hair born Feb. 15,1967..adopted Feb. 25 through Catholic Charities..Lafayette,La started the procedure and Alexandria,LA CC had hands in it as well. Mansour and Lauve Atty's out of Alexandria,La. did the paperwork and I was picked up and baptized in Shreveport,La. I could be from New Orleans,La. or southern LA to Arkansas,Texas,etc.. :confused:
Nuns/or my birthmom named me Kristine and it got changed to Tammy to help prevent my birthparents from locating me later on. :fish:
Christine Ann was birthname. Mother was of French descent and father of English descent. She was 18 when she had me with someone she knew from school. She was engaged to another guy whom was in military and was worried about how his mother would treat her and I..and if she weren't to marry the guy (they hadn't seen one another in over a year), the neighbors would treat her horribly as they were already doing. She worried about working long hours and not being able to spend time with me...I have more non id info. Does any of this sound familiar?
Advertisements