Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Sheri
Feel free to contact me for help with Ohio births at sherilyn@zoomnet.net or sheri45601@yahoo.com
Warm regards,
Sheri
Reunited Adoptee
i need someone to look up on birth index 1971 male jan 8 1971..is all i have anybody help thank you very much..
Advertisements
I am trying to help my adopted brother locate his birthfamily. I know his birth name, I know for a fact that he has siblings....some older, some younger. I do not know if any were adopted out or not. This is from Cleveland OH. I used to be a searcher......but my Ohio CD is broken. I would appreciate anyone who could help me do some look ups.
I have the info you are looking for. Please email me and I will give it to you. I don't want to post the info on the register.
Blessings
Mackie:dance:
torresfamily1346
i am looking for my sister,she was born july 6th 1979,her name was vida at birth.she was born in bellaire ohio
i was reading your post, and see that your sister was born july 6 ,,well so was my brother and 3 years ago with alot of help from mackie as well as others,,, i found my brother. three years later,, i love him madly just as i do my other brothers. i talk to him at least three times a week, as well as visit him. he lives about 2 hours from me but we go back and forth. i have been BLESSED to have my little brother back.
so i want you to stay encouraged and continue to look for your sister. sometimes the information is right there in our hands but we just havent put it together, made that connection.
i'll be looking for your shouts of joy when you find her!
Advertisements
I am looking for the name of my birth mother or any family history. I was born on November 24, 1982 at 2:46AM in Youngstown, OH at North Hospital. I have my amended birth certificate and the adoption agency was Akiba in Akron, OH. I have been unable to retrieve identifying or non-identifying information. I was working with an angel (bless him!) and he was able to conclude that the name recorded on my original birth certificate may have been "Pamela Julious". This is the only name of baby girls born that day to single mothers whom he could not currently find. If there is any help for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
I'm looking for a son born July 9, 1971 @ Ohio State University Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. He was adopted out on July 12, 1971 @ the Franklin County Court house.
Sherilyn,
Hi, I am reunited adoptee/MD searcher assisting my adoptive mother's cousin re: her birth son: DOB 3/20/1970. Ohio University Hospital; Columbus, OH; Florence Crittendon/Presybyterian Adoption Agency placement; Columbus/OH, Franklin County. Adoptive parents pre-selected and son adopted with letter from his B.M. and his baby blanket from hospital. Can you help? I am new to your forum. Please contact in private message. I don't think I can post email here but you may be able to view. Thanks, Ronda B
Hello, I am looking for my brother who I just found out that I had. He was born in 1974 or 1975 in Doctor's Hospital, Columbus OH. Not sure if he was named or not. The birth father last name was Murray. I have more information if needed to help locate. If anyone may know or have additional information, please contact me. Thank you.
Advertisements
In searching for my daughter. Born Alexis Taylor Anderson. 4)15/99. In Cincinnati Oh @ Anderson Mercy hospital. She was adopted about 18 months old. I was 17 even she was born. Someone help please
In searching for my daughter. Born Alexis Taylor Anderson. 4)15/99. In Cincinnati Oh @ Anderson Mercy hospital. She was adopted about 18 months old. I was 17 even she was born. Someone help please
Hi Jamie! Ohio just recently opened its adoption records to adult adoptees. As a birth mother, you can complete a form to be included with your daughter's records that contains your name and contact information. You can get the form here: IUf she's looking for you, that will be the simplest way to make contact.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Oh I got it. Thank you so very much. I don't know if she is looking for me or if she even knows she's been adopted but I'm looking for her.
Hi Jamie! Ohio just recently opened its adoption records to adult adoptees. As a birth mother, you can complete a form to be included with your daughter's records that contains your name and contact information. You can get the form here: IUf she's looking for you, that will be the simplest way to make contact.
[/quote]
Originally Posted By Sheri
Feel free to contact me for help with Ohio births at sherilyn@zoomnet.net or sheri45601@yahoo.com
Warm regards,
Sheri
Reunited Adoptee
I REALLY NEED SOMEONES HELP IN FINDING MY ADOPTION FILE. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT (katewilson1959@outlook.com)
Thank you very much
Advertisements
I REALLY NEED SOMEONES HELP IN FINDING MY ADOPTION FILE. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT (katewilson1959@outlook.com)
Thank you very much
You can order your original birth certificate and adoption file at the link below (assuming you were adopted prior to 1964 / different years have different requirements.)
Thank you very much
You can order your original birth certificate and adoption file at the link below (assuming you were adopted prior to 1964 / different years have different requirements.)