Advertisements
Advertisements
Ich hatte meine Tochter August 2006. Ich hatte einen Notruf C Abschnitt haben, damit ich eine PDA hatten. Ich wei, ihr normal f߼r sie zu [URL="http://www.backpaindetails.com/pain/backpain-overview/available-treatments/relieve-back-pain-with-body-work.htm"]verursachen Rckenschmerzen auf[/URL] und abseits der Rest deines Lebens und die Rckenschmerzen beginnen schlimmer ist.Nun, ich denke wirklich, was meine Frage, was einige Dinge, die Sie auf der bezahlten Epiduralan켤sthesie Ursachen loswerden oder einfach nur normal
Rckenschmerzen sind ist? Ich mag es nicht zu Pillen so versuche ich auf natrliche Weise, um die Schmerzen weg finden statt.
Translation (sort of) I had my daughter August 2006. I had one emergency C section have, so I had a PDA. I know it normal for them back pain on and off the rest of your life and the back pain start creating worse ist.Nun, I really think what is my question, what some things that are on the paid epidural to get rid of causes or are just normal back pain? I like to pills so I'm trying in a natural way and reduce the pain away
I saw the above post in German so thought I would translate it (via google translate, sadly my own 3 years of schoolgirl German has been completely forgotten lol).
Advertisements