Advertisements
Advertisements
Anyone that has any info on low cost agencies in NC would be greatly appreciated!! We are looking at private adoptions now because we have spent so much on fertility treatments we can not afford 40k:thanks:
Advertisements
I'd greatly appreciate if you guys could PM the adoption agencies also. I'm just starting into this process and am finding the cost overwhelming!
I would love to have this information as well! Just starting the process...and UGH, the cost!!! Please PM me, thanks in advance!
Please, I would like to get the names of agencies where the fees would be under 15k. We hope to adopt a newborn of African-American heritage.
I'd really appreciate it if anyone could PM me with names.
Thanks!
Advertisements
Could I be PMed the names of these lower-cost agencies as well? I've been researching local agencies in Columbus, Ohio and have been quotes $20,000 to $30,000. Thank you so much in advance!
I'm new to all of this and have a question that might sound naive. Is the fee dependent on what state you live in? Or, if you had a $20k adoption in NC, could I adopt for the same price in NY if I use the same agency?
Last update on February 25, 8:29 am by Sachin Gupta.
I would love an info on less expensive agency, we don't care race or mild special needs and have been quoted over 30 for the agencies we have contacted. Please feel free to PM me any info.
Thanks!
Advertisements
After researching I found that costs vary from $15000 to $40000. That was pretty ridiculous to m y husband and i. We took the required adoption course to figure out later what we would do and decided there that fostering to adopt was for us. Pros:You can get a baby that's a newborn, a few months old, a few years old or whatever you request. You don't pay anything. And you have the baby immediately after you get licenced. I was licensed may 1 and got a baby on may 6th. You raise the baby as he is getting into the adoption system. Cons: baby is with you as they try to reunite him with parents. You may or may not have to give him back after a few months. You may get attached and then have to say goodbye.
To us the reward of helping children as they try to get back with their parents was great. And taking care of them gave us that satisfaction we yearned for. We strongly believe that our job is to take care of God's children. If we take care of God's children, God will take care of us. We have a sweet gorgeous little2 year old now. He's blond with blue eyes that pierce everyone's heart. We are working to get him back with his mom. But if that doeant work out for whatever reason the judge decides, he's our if we want him.
Could someone please PM me names of the agency that you used were it cost less then $20,000? I am in NC but am willing to do an out of state adoption as well. Thanks so much!
I would appreciate a PM with any of these adoption agencies, if anyone is still checking this message... so many people seem to have found them! We are in PA, if that makes a difference.
Thank you so much!!
Advertisements
The cost for adoption is crazy but completely understandable. Just stay focused and everything will happen the way it's supposed to.
Last update on February 11, 10:23 am by megera39.
i would love to have the information, hope there'll be an adequate answer, the adoption costs are very high, but it's defenitely worth it