Advertisements
Advertisements
I am a birth sibling trying to locate my old birth brother, born in Chicago at Cook County Hospital, on 2/14/65, he is bi-racial, caucasin, and african american. There are medical issues that he would definitely want to know about. He has siblings that are waiting to hear from him and would like to get to know him.
I am a search angel in IL and can help you find your brother. If you are sure of where he was born and his exact DOB I know a contact with the IL birth index that would show his name. Reply to me if you are interested - the help is always free.
Advertisements
Candy,
I would definitely like the help. I don't know what access you have, but I have information that I could provide. If you could email me back, I sent you a private message with my email. If you can see the message if not, I'll post here after I know if you received it or not. Thanks.
Wanting to know if there is a way to get more information to match on the birth index? If you have a last name of birth child originally at birth and if a cert # is on there, will it match with the adoptee cert # on index? what does this information show, does anyone have access or know of websites that can be signed up with to search this information that is legit? Thanks for any help.
Tried to send you email but guess I got the address wrong.
As far as I know the cert # stays the same, just gets an "A" added for amended. The place, date of birth, childs name (amended name for adopted people) the cert #, and the filing date are what's on the index. There are no sites with IL birth index info at all.
Advertisements
okay so basically even if you have the birth last name there will be no way to match it up somehow? I thought that there would be a way to match them somehow, in order if an adoptee had a name of the birth name how would you be able to match it with their adopteed name? I'm confused :(
When a child is adopted, the original record is removed from the birth index and replace with the adopted name. No parents names are listed on anything I have access to.
An adoptee in IL over age 18 can now get a copy of their original birth cert - that would have the birth mother's name, age, address listed. I have forgotten the details of who you are searching for.
My email is candyeigenbrod@gmail.com
I had sent you a message a couple of days ago on your email, from when corresponded through before. The same one you left on here.
Advertisements
Do you still have the list of names etc. I sent you previously? If the DOB is corrrect one of them is your brother.
boosmommy
Just bumping this up!:laundry:
I know I have the list but I am still bumping this up now and again in case he is searching to so he can see it quicker and easier :prop:
Advertisements