Advertisements
Advertisements
Looking for birth parents. At birth my name was Scott Abston Johnson, my adoptive parents changed it to Guy Kim Platt Jr. According to my birth certificate, I was born at LDS hospital Sept 8th 1960. I was in several foster homes until I was adopted in 1967. My email is gpfishing60@gmail.com - If you're out there, please contact me, I would love to speak with you :D :D and even meet you :D :D There are no hard feelings, I promise! I just simply want to know where I came from and reunite with family ;) The adoption records are sealed, and living in Utah - it is against the law to unseal them unless you have a major medical reason for it, which, as of yet I don't. Unless anyone out there have any other suggestions for me? I've petitioned the court twice, to be turned down twice, and hired companies to get records for me paying fees out the ears only to get nothing... :(
1 Liked
 likes this.
Long shot but I'm looking for a brother born in Utah in 1960. Likely Salt Lake City, but I think November, but not 100%. Through relief society and they falsified the birth parents' details.
Advertisements