Advertisements
Advertisements
Im in search of birthparents and/or medical info.. Im a 22 year old female pretty sure i was born in poteau ok... Any info is welcomed
Hi Lacey
You should not try to search for your original parents over here. You should rather try to trace back your origin. Ask your foster parents where they adopted you from ? Construct the chain link by link. This seems to be the fastest way possible. And the amount of information you give in this post is too small to trace anyone's identity. Get off the internet and do some real work !! By the way, we share the same birth date.
Love !
Razz
Advertisements
My adoptive mother is terminal and doesn't have much info that she can remember. The internet is my only outlet... I cant afford a trip to my birth town or the ridiculous fees from DHS... poteau is tiny town.... im sure someone would know something if the right person saw any of my posts on any of these websites.
Lacy,
Your bparents might have been from Poteau or from any of the small towns around there or in western Arkansas. I would suggest that you list your search on all of the free adoption websites that you can. Remember to keep a record of the sites you list on, the email addy and password you use, too. It can be very confusing if you don't.
One of the first sites I would visit would be They are a 100% free volunteer based search site.
Good luck in your search!