Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born to my birth mother on her 19th birthday, June 18, 1986 at St. Francis Xavier Hospital in Charleston, SC. I am trying to find her because my daughter was born April 2010 and I would like her to know based off of what I was given from LDS Social Services she looks just like her Birth Grandmother. If you know of anyone who had a baby girl on June 18th, 1986 in charleston, I would greatly appreciate the help in finding her. My email address is sweetypie0618@aol.com
Feel free to email me if you need more details on what little I know of my birth. I would really like to find her, and unfortunatly all records are sealed in this state. I cannot even so much as get health information now, at least nothing more than the major family health issues.
I want to know who I look like and who my birth family is. It would mean a lot to me if I could find her.
Please register with [url=http://www.southcarolinaadoptions.com]South Carolina Adoption Reunion Registry - Reuniting Families Separated by Adoption[/url] and they also have a yahoo message group.
Advertisements