Advertisements
Advertisements
I am adopting my niece. I am picking her first name while my sister is choosing her second. We both like Lola for a fist name. And I like Gwen for a middle name, but my sister gets to pick her middle name. So not sure. My husband and I also like the name Abigail. I would really like to give the baby my sisters name for her middle name as it was also my Gmas name who has passed, and I think my sister is doing a wonderful thing and I want to honor her, but she doesn't was to use her name as the baby's middle name.
If you agreed to let her do the middle, then I would just go with that. Not sure what you are wanting opinions on tho . . .
Advertisements
Yes, please do honour your sister's choice for middle name (and it's great that you both agree on the first name)
You have another option yet as well - many children have two middle names (mine does!)
Once you know your sister's choice for middle name, check the initials, check the flow, and maybe you can add the family name for Gma and Sis - it might just work!