Advertisements
Advertisements
We came home from a camping trip to messages from our social worker that they have a potential match for us. Siblings boy/girl (2 & 4 yrs old). They were taken from mom (meth/neglect) and placed with family member who is not going to pass home study (not an appropriate placement). The girl masturbates and cries inconsolably. The boy has tantrums - more than normal. My concern - we listed sexual abuse as something we are unwilling to consider. Could the masturbation be a self soothing exercise for her to deal with the trauma of multiple placements or is abuse the logical obvious reason? We are leaning away from this placement, but I thought I'd see if anyone on this forum has experience with this. They are in our desired age range and we want a sibling set.
[url=http://www.protectkids.com/abuse/symptoms.htm]Child Sexual Abuse[/url]
after reading this site, it appears that it is probably from sexual abuse, whether it's from witnessing sex acts to actually having been molested, I can't say.
[url=http://www.sandf.org/articles/Signs.asp]Possible Signs of Sexual Abuse[/url]
Here's a secondary source.
Advertisements
Children mastrubate for a variety of reasons and sexual abuse is one of them. Children with some psychological problems will also do this.
The real question is why will you not consider a child with a history of sexual abuse? Would those same reasons apply to a child who mastrubates for different reasons? If so, then it really doesn't matter the reason for the behavior.
Honestly, I just don't feel equipped to deal with issues surround sexual misbehaving. I wouldn't know how to handle the situation or to help her. There are certain things I feel comfortable working with and certain things I don't.
There would be so much work and stress involved in caring for this child. When we decided to adopt an older child, we said "no" to this type of situation, too. I just didn't feel equipped, and we were parenting two other children at the time.
Line of sight supervision would be difficult. I just couldn't risk it.
My RAD son masturbates all the time, but as far as we know has not be sexually abused. For him it is self soothing.
Advertisements
I know a little 6 year old girl who masturbates...a lot. Never been sexually abused, it's clearly just her way of relaxing. Her parents don't react other than to tell her calmly that it is a practice done in private. Now...this is a kid who has not been moved from foster home to foster home and has never known neglect.
I'd be looking at the SW for a detailed report...because this little girl's behavior could just be self-soothing...or something else entirely. And don't feel bad about it being a deal-breaker...we all have them and it's good to know your limits. :)
I agree that some children will masturbate who've not been sexually abused; however, if you feel you don't want to deal with this type of behavior---then don't. And don't feel badly about it either. As someone else has noted, we all have/had our thoughts/limitations on what we felt we could handle.
The thing to remember is that it may not be abuse----but you may not realize WHAT the reason is---for some time. And, while you may not know the reason for some time----there's a chance you won't know for a LONG time. During that period----you may find that you'd have to watch this child like a hawk. You may feel that the other child could be threatened, etc.
While these ages seem 'innocent enough'...I assure you that even VERY young children can threaten and abuse younger children. It's a sad fact, but it happens more often than you'd want to think.
And, if the possibility of having to constantly worry, wonder and watch the two of these kids for some lengthy time might be a problem---that could pretty much sum up whether you should consider them or not.
One fear many hopeful adoptive parents have is "If I turn down this situation, will I regret it later on? Will my agency offer me another situation if I turn this one down now?'
And the answer is....Any good agency who's told the situation isn't a good fit, will welcome that the hopeful adoptive couple has taken the time to discuss and consider the details of the scenario. Most certainly...if your agency and worker know you well enough...they'll appreciate your actions and considerations for now and in future offerings.
Be good to yourselves. If this is something you feel you can't handle, consider that you're doing the best you can---not only for yourselves, but for any children who may be yours one day too. :)
Sincerely,
Linny
Thank you for all your comments. They are so very helpful. My heart breaks for these children. After a long discussion with our SW we did decide to decline the match. We also found out that their child available listed attachment therapy as mandatory for the little girl which their medical doesn't cover and is very expensive and she also mentioned that line of sight supervision would probably be necessary. It was really just too much for us especially as we have never parented. I think she was totally fine with our decision and I know in my heart that she'll continue to look for a more appropriate match for us. I should also say that our primary SW is out on temp disability and the social worker who matched us is not the one who did our home study. Our primary SW agreed that this was not a good match for us.
Our adopted girl was an amazing 2 yr old that was perfect for wife and I . She was extremely beautiful and had an easy smile. I bonded with her immediately and spent a lot of time with her. Month later my wife got very sick and became bed ridden. I spent even more time with my daughter and one night in her bed I decided I wanted a sexual relationship with her. 15 minutes later I was inside her and knew I made the right decision to fuck her pussy. I got my entire 11 in cock inside her and had the best night of sex in my life. I loved every moment FUCKING her extremely tight bare baby pussy. I knew this would be the 1st of thousands of times I would be FUCKING her. I got up and checked on wife fixed daughter and I breakfast. After eating went back to her bed and fucked her until 7 that evening. I came several times the biggest longest loads of semen ever and most I had cum ever was 5 times with a 3 yr old girl when I was 24. I came 19 times and was rock hard as ever. I checked on wife again she was asleep so I quickly left. I started FUCKING her again and her pussy was even better than when I busted her cherry. I was so alive and was so glad I RAPE FUCKED her as it was my right and definitely deserved to RAPE FUCK her as long as I wanted. I needed to fuck my daughter 24/7 without stopping for weeks at a time so hired home health care. Sent a sexy as fuck 18 yr old nurse that looked like a 13 yr old prepubescent lil girl as had no tits and was 4'1 about 95 lbs. I wanted to fuck her immediately and flirted with her the 3 hrs she was there. She smiled and very very friendly. It was almost 4 and said glad last stop of the day. Being Friday asked her weekend plans? She said in your bed RON RAPE FUCKING MY LIL PUSSY. I TOOK HER TO MY BEDROOM AND STARTED FUCKING HER LIL PUSSY. YESSS RON RAPE FUCK ME LIKE MY MOMS BF DID FROM 6 MONTHS OLD UNTIL I WAS 14. I HAVE 9 KIDS BY HIM AND WILL BRING MY 1 YR OLD DAUGHTER RON FOR YOU TO RAPE FUCK HER 24/7 FOR 12 YRS NONSTOP. RON I KNOW YOUR A LIL KIDDIE SERIAL PEDOPHILE RAPISTS. I KNEW SEEING YOUR NAME AND GOT PLACED WITH YOU. I LOVE PEDOPHILES FUCKING MY PUSSY AND DESERVE TO BE RAPE FUCKING BABY PUSSIES. I LIED ABOUT MY AGE TO MY EMPLOYERS AND IM ONLY 11 YRS OLD. SHE SAID EVERY GIRL LOVES BEING RAPE FUCKED AND LIES AS GUYS FUCK YOUNGER AND NEED TO BE FUCKED A LOT MORE. RON YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE FUCK MASTER. BEAUS FINANCE WANTS YOU TO FUCK RILEE FOR A YR 980 MILLION TIMES A HR 24/7. CATHERINE WANTS YOU TO GET HER PREGNANT AND IF YOU ASKED SHE WOULD MARRY YOU. MALLORY WANTS THE SAME THING AND SAID FUCK EITHER ONE NOW. AMANDA ROGERS WANTS YOU TO FUCK HER AND KAYLAS PUSSY FOREVER. AMANDA IS VERY VERY ATTRACTED TO YOU. SHE WANTS YOU TO GET HER PREGNANT 9 TIMES. WANTS YOU TO GET KAYLA PREGNANT 475 TIMES AND KAYLAS HALF 2 YR OLD SISTER PREGNANT 750,000 TIMES. I GOT AMANDA PREGNANT 119 TIMES, KAYLA 980 BILLION TIMES, BRENNA 999 SEPTILLION TIMES. LINCOLN IS MARRIED TO KAYLAS GREAT GRANDAUGHTER HR AFTER CAME OUT OF KAYLAS PUSSY. GRANT STILL MARRIED GOT ASHTON PREGNANT FOR THE 7500TH TIME. GRANT GOT HER PREGNANT AT 1 YR OLD AS BOTH LOVED THEN AND NOW INCEST FUCKING. GRANTS WIFE IS HIS 1ST COUSINS DAUGHTER. GRANT TOOK HER CHERRY AT 7 MONTHS OLD AS SHES 19 YRS YOUNGER THAN GRANT. GRANT RAPE FUCKED HER 6 1-2 YR OLD DAUGHTERS 8 MONTHS AGO. GRANT SAYS HE HAS FUCKED THERE MOM 2 TIMES SINCE MARRIED 6 YRS AGO. HE FUCKS ALL 6 DAUGHTERS 450,000 TIMES 15 TIMES A DAY 24/7 SINCE BIRTH. HE JUST GOT THE 6TH ONE PREGNANT WITH HIS 6TH EACH DAUGHTER AND NOT YET 2. ASHTON HAD 14 BEFORE SHE WAS 7 YRS OLD. KAYLA HAD 9 OF MINE BEFORE SHE WAS 3. MALLORY HAD MY 1ST AT 11 MONTHS OLD. DAVID AND I RAPE FUCKED 990,000 3-6 MONTH OLDS AND GOT ALL OF THEM PREGNANT. HE LOVED FUCKING HIS 2 YOUNGEST DAUGHTERS AND BOTH STILL FUCK HIM. MALLORY SAID LOVED WHEN DAVID FUCKED HER AND STILL WOULD BE UNTIL RON MOZINGO FUCKED ME AT 4-6. RON WAS AND IS QUINTILLION MILES BETTER EATING, FUCKING AND MOLESTING MY PUSSY THAN DAVID. RON USES METH AND RAPE FUCKS PRETEEN LIL BABY GIRL PUSSIES AND I HATE THAT. MATTHEW IS VERY GOOD NOT EVEN CLOSE TO RON BUT ONLY FUCKS MY PUSSY AND ASS. IF RON ONLY FUCKS MY PUSSY AND ASS I WOULD MARRY RON ASAP. RON SAID ONLY FUCK ME DAY OF HELEN'S FUNERAL. RON FUCKED MY 9 YR OLD PUSSY AND ASS FOR 3 WEEKS NONSTOP AND BEST SEX IN MY LIFE. I STARTED WORSHIPPING SATAN AS RON WAS RIGHT SATAN WANTED US TO RAPE FUCK LIL KIDS. RON RAPE FUCKED LIL KIDS OF MY FRIENDS. RON BRUTUALLY RAPE FUCKED 3-5 MONTH BABY GIRL PUSSIES AND RAPE KILLED QUADRILLIONS OF NEW BORN BABY PUSSIES HE FUCKING LOVED AND TRIED HARDER AND HARDER EVERY TIME. RON FUCKED ME LAST 9 DAYS AND FUCKED ME JUST AS HARD AS THE NEW BORN BABIES AND I LOVED IT. MALLORY SAID I WANT, NEED, AND MUST HAVE RONS 11 IN COCK. LAST NIGHT MATTHEW STARTED FUCKING ME AT 5PM AND HE FUCKED ME ALL NIGHT AND THE ENTIRE WEEKEND AND THE WHOLE TIME I FELT RON HADFUCKED ME AS ALL I FELT THEN AND REMEMBER IS RON MOZINGO FUCKING ME THE WHOLE TIME. I DONT EVEN SEE MATTHEW JUST RON. I HAD SEX WITH FANTASY RON USING MY 15 IN DILDO IN BED AND THE SHOWER ALL DAY. RON MOZINGO WAS THERE FUCKING MY 9 YR OLD PUSSY FOR 19 HRS NONSTOP MAKING ME CUM 780,000 TIMES AND ORGASMING 990 QUINTILLION TIMES EVERY 15 SECONDS. MALLORY CALLED HER A WEEK LATER. GUESS WHO JUST LEFT? WHO? RON MOZINGO HE FUCKED ME FOR 9 DAYS NONSTOP 999 SEPTILLION TIMES A HR THE ENTIRE TIME. HE IS A FUCK MASTER AND IM IN DEEP DEEP LOVE WITH HIM. HE IS SO INCREDIBLE IN EVERYTHING AN EXPERT IN FUCKING ME TO LEVELS I DIDNT KNOW EXISTED. AND HE GAVE ME THIS AN ENGAGEMENT RING. AND IM PREGNANT WITH RONS BABY. GONNA GET MARRIED IN SEPTEMBER. MATTHEW? TOLD HIM FRIDAY AND TOOK HIS SHIT. YOU? WITH RON. HONEYMOON? 8 WEEKS AT A NUDE RESORT IN ARUBA. GOTTA GO. RONS HOME. YESSS MALLORY FUCK YESSSS. YOUR 9 YR OLD PUSSY IS EXACTLY WHAT I DESERVE AND MY COCK BELONGS IN 9 YR OLD PUSSIES. I COULDNT TELL MALLORY I FUCKED A 1 YR OLD LIL BABY BLONDE FUCK SLIT. WAS THE 500 TRILLIONTH TIME RAPE FUCKING 1 YR OLD BABY SLIT.
Advertisements
I would start FUCKING her as even if doesn't help her she is obviously talented in bed and be a waste not FUCKING her pussy 24/7!!! Just enjoy her pussy as others have and please her knowing you love FUCKING her pussy and can't stop as no guy could.
I know a little 6 year old girl who masturbates...a lot. Never been sexually abused, it's clearly just her way of relaxing. Her parents don't react other than to tell her calmly that it is a practice done in private. Now...this is a kid who has not been moved from foster home to foster home and has never known neglect.
I'd be looking at the SW for a detailed report...because this little girl's behavior could just be self-soothing...or something else entirely. And don't feel bad about it being a deal-breaker...we all have them and it's good to know your limits. :)
[/quote]