Advertisements
Advertisements
45 years ago I gave up a son for adoption and in May of this year we found each other. He was searching for me and through adoption.com I found him its was devine intervention on June 17, 2011 we received the results of the DNA test which were positive I knew this in my heart that he was my son. I believe he did too. i have not met him in person we will meet in september of this year but we talk and share each others life and i feel when we do meet it will be positive. Both of us have been overwelmed , sad , glad and in awe. I feel by us giving each other time to digust all this wonderfullness this has created a bond even though a face to face isn't possible .As a birthmother there will always be guilt and disapointment of lost time that can never be recaptured . But time will make our bond strong and love will grow thanks adoption.com To all you seeker out there keep trying remember all those records out there are not 100% right names are changed so keep this in mind record can be off so investigate the fact with closed records it hard but not impossible my son was renamed my age was off and my chosen religon for my son to be brought up in was not honored but still its not impossible keep the faith if its ment to be it will happen