Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi! My name is Danny Matteson and I am a graduate journalism student at the University of Missouri. My reporting partner and I are currently working on a story on transracial adoption because of a bill that recently passed the senate (SB711). If enacted, the bill would make considering race when placing a child in a home illegal. If you have adopted transracially, we were wondering if you might be willing to share your transracial adoption story with us. We would want to conduct a short phone interview with you. This is not meant to be intrusive and shouldn't take over half an hour. If you have trans-racially adopted and would like to talk to us please email me at dannymatteson@gmail.com or call me at (573) 680-9132. We would love to have your voice in the story. Also, we know this is pushing it, but our deadline is Thursday at 5 so the sooner you could contact us the better. Also, this story is for a class but if approved by the faculty may air on KBIA radio (an NPR affiliate out of Columbia, MO). Thanks so much for your time. Hope to hear from you soon.
P.S. My apologies if this post breaks any forum rules.