Advertisements
Advertisements
We've narrowed our agency decision down to HA and St. Mary's. I would love to hear from some of you about your experience with either of these agencies.
Specifically:
Are they quick to answer your questions? It seems that HA is a 1 woman show so I am wondering how that effects communications?
Has anyone ever been rejected after submitting the application + fee that any of you are aware of? That's a lot of $ to send (and not get returned!) if you are turned down.
I wish there was a standard fees spreadsheet that all of the agencies provided. I'm going cross-eyed trying to figure out how they match up. Any surprise expenses any of you weren't aware of during the adoption process?
I look forward to your PMs! Thanks for your input!
Who did you end up deciding on ?
ChelseaH
We've narrowed our agency decision down to HA and St. Mary's. I would love to hear from some of you about your experience with either of these agencies.
Specifically:
Are they quick to answer your questions? It seems that HA is a 1 woman show so I am wondering how that effects communications?
Has anyone ever been rejected after submitting the application + fee that any of you are aware of? That's a lot of $ to send (and not get returned!) if you are turned down.
I wish there was a standard fees spreadsheet that all of the agencies provided. I'm going cross-eyed trying to figure out how they match up. Any surprise expenses any of you weren't aware of during the adoption process?
I look forward to your PMs! Thanks for your input!
Advertisements
We are no longer looking at Polish/ International Adoption. It isn't feasible to adopt a newborn in Poland. Since that is the age we want to adopt, we are looking at domestic adoption instead.