Advertisements
Advertisements
Seeking person with knowledge and experience in adoptions from Africa to assist agency with start up and management of African adoptions. Only persons with real experience and connections in African countries should apply.
Hallo Talien Girl
I am writing in reference to your post above concening an adoption worker. I am Evan Irungu a kenyan national and just saw your advert while looking for adoption materials. I reside and work in Kenya currently in a NGO by the name Kenya Children's Home Adoption Society. We are a child organization to the larger Kenya Children Homes a fully registered Charitable Children Institution. (CCI)
I enjoy my work very much which includes both facilitating local and International adopions.
I will thus be honored working with you to reach more families for this young ones. Kindly do not hesitate to contact me for more information through my email address < karuguevans4@gmail.com>.
Our organization's address is ( [url=http://www.kenyachildrenshome.org.uk]Kenya Children's Home[/url] ).
Best Regards
Evan Irungu
Social worker KCH Adoption Society
Advertisements