Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi Everyone!
My husband and I have decided to adopt, after 3 failed IVF cycles. We have done extensive research in the last few weeks, and are overwhelmed by all of the agencies that are out here. So far, we really like Building Arizona Families. We are also looking at Beacon House Adoptions and Heart of Adoptions (neither of those are located in Arizona). If anyone has any advice for me, please PM me!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!
Hi Sarah,
We are meeting with building Arizona families this week-- glad to hear u like them! Is it me or is Arizona lacking in private agencies? Would love to hear some feedback about why u love BAF.
Thanks,
Courtney
Advertisements
We are using Christian Family Care in Central Phoenix and though we are in the beginning stages we really like it so far.
Bessed wishes to you in your adoption journey.
We used Catholic social Services in Tuscon 29 years ago. Great to work with. Adopted our second child thru same but in Joliet , IL.
Does anyone have any updated information about Building Arizona Families? We are using them for our home study, but would like to talk to someone who has completed an adoption with them. PM me if you wouldn't mind.
Thanks,
Bryan and Megan