Advertisements
Advertisements
I received an email from my agency asking for a copy of my renter's insurance policy; I don't have renters insurance. Is it required?
I've never had it in the 20 years I've rented apartments, never felt the need for it.
Yeah we had to get it it was pretty cheap to $128 a yr or $10.50 a month and if you ever need it it is worth every penny. Last year my brothers apartment burned down after his neighbor didn't put out an cig butt out all the way and the wind blew it onto the trim by the back door on his balcony. The only wood out there a 2 inch piece in a sea of brick. 4 families lost everything. Anyway I have found out that CPS has made me think about long term plans a lot more than I would have before. I now have life insurance, a will and have had the talk with my family about the plans for my future children if anything happened. It's not going to just be us anymore to worry about.
Plus in an apartment it not so much yourself but the other around you to worry about. Aa well Aa natural disasters.
OK I will stop trying to sell you insurance it wounds like I work for State Farm after this post. Lol
Advertisements
Yes, there are many reasons to need renters [URL="http://www.quotes-center.com/renters-insurance-cost/"]insurance[/URL]:
Protection From Natural Disasters
Protection From The Unexpected Situations
Protection From Mischief
Financial Coverage When Youre Without A Home
Protection From Liability
Danger cannot be foreseen. You never know what will happen in future so its always better to keep your rental house insured from the effects of natural calamities or accidents. The cost of insuring is much less than cost of rebuilding the entire building.
Danger cannot be foreseen. You never know what will happen in future so its always better to keep your rental house [URL="http://www.quotes-center.com/best-homeowners-insurance-companies/"]insured[/URL] from the effects of natural calamities or accidents. The cost of insuring is much less than cost of rebuilding the entire building.