Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi there!
I am currently making a documentary film about adoption
In particular I am looking at the ways in which a family with adopted children might differ or function in the same way as a family all of the same blood.
Both of my parents are adopted and and so I have interviewed both of them already, but I really want this film to be well informed and to feature a lot of different opinions....
So I'm looking for people - adopted or adoptive parents - who wouldn't mind answering some questions for me! If you do not want to be featured on camera, I would be grateful even for some questions answered by email, but no identities would ever be disclosed in the film. I don't want lots of personal details, though I realise this is a very personal subject, I just want your opinions.
The film will never be broadcast or seen by more than a few people. It's solely for a course I am studying at the moment.
If anyone is interested in getting their opinion or view on adoption out there, or if anyone has anything to say, then I would be eternally grateful! I might even be able to offer some payment if needed.
People in the UK, I can travel to talk to you, people elsewhere, email or private message would be amazing!
Thanks
Sophie Allen.
Hi Sophie:
My name is Carol and you can visit my website at [url=http://www.scribedintexas.com]Adoption, International, Domestic, Waiting Child, Baby, Infant, Open[/url] (might have to put that in your address bar). I have written a book, 'Skeletons in the Closet', currently downloadable at amazon.com and currently have a radio station, ADULT ADOPTEE FORUM: SETTING THE CAPTIVES FREE @ [url=http://www.blogtalkradio.com]Internet Radio | Create an Online Radio Show | Blog Talk Radio[/url] every Tuesday from 12:00-1:00 p.m. c.s.t. the number to call in is (718) 305-7718.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Hi,
I am adopted from South Korea, currently living in Florida. Am also working on a project on adoption and just launched a website "Kismet" where I will upload a new video each month, trying to capture all the different voices of adoption. If you're interested the link is below. I'd be happy to answer any questions, I also might be able to send you a video interview if you'd like for your project:). I am also looking for anyone who would be interested in being filmed, as well. Would love to hear your story, as well.
In the Korean International Adoption video, I am also one of the interviewees.
[url=http://www.yoonmeichae.com/]Kismet - KISMET[/url]
Thanks so much! Looking forward to hearing from you.
-Shelby
I imagine this is all done and dusted by this stage. But, if you still need folks to interview I would be willing to answer a few questions regarding coping with a second rejection.
slallea93
Hi there!
I am currently making a documentary film about adoption
In particular I am looking at the ways in which a family with adopted children might differ or function in the same way as a family all of the same blood.
Both of my parents are adopted and and so I have interviewed both of them already, but I really want this film to be well informed and to feature a lot of different opinions....
So I'm looking for people - adopted or adoptive parents - who wouldn't mind answering some questions for me! If you do not want to be featured on camera, I would be grateful even for some questions answered by email, but no identities would ever be disclosed in the film. I don't want lots of personal details, though I realise this is a very personal subject, I just want your opinions.
The film will never be broadcast or seen by more than a few people. It's solely for a course I am studying at the moment.
If anyone is interested in getting their opinion or view on adoption out there, or if anyone has anything to say, then I would be eternally grateful! I might even be able to offer some payment if needed.
People in the UK, I can travel to talk to you, people elsewhere, email or private message would be amazing!
Thanks
Sophie Allen.
Cartia
I imagine this is all done and dusted by this stage. But, if you still need folks to interview I would be willing to answer a few questions regarding coping with a second rejection.
[FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]I'm open to helping as well. I'm a 46 year old adoptee.
Advertisements