Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
We are doing so much painting and renovating to the rooms, and have a lot to do last minute. I pulled weeds 2 weeks ago and there were ZERO left. Then...it rained....ALOT. Now every grass free space is covered with a thick patch of short bright green weeds. To make it worst, there are dead dried up worms COVERING every inch of cement in the front driveway/walkway and back porch.
Are they going to be worried about this, or should this be the last thing on our list after finishing putting furniture together, putting molding back up in the bathroom (painted), sealing around the tub, putting closet doors and polls back up, cleaning up the garage (all the bad stuff out) and the normal chores......so much to do and I have NOT stopped for a few days. Literally like 6am-9pm, and waking up worrying about stuff at like 4am.....the only time I stop is to run errands, appointments and eating etc. (and of course I get on here when I take my food breaks! :clap: ). When you had your home inspection did you have a slightly unmowed lawn and fresh weeds or any other eye sore?