Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
This is purely a vent! So be warned! Lol.
When phone calls started 15 months ago, I got a google number. We had nightly phone calls. Recently, Aman has started not wanting to talk to her about 50% of the week. CW stated phone calls were up to AMan.
So now, Biomom gets very upset if Aman refuses a call. She will text me daily asking if he is calling.
I ignore it. She texts again. No response from me.
Then she leaves me a voicemail in a rude tone wanting to talk to "HER son". (she says it in a proprietal tone which really gets my hackles up, since he is NOT her property!)
I made the mistake once of texting her back to tell her that he said he doesnt want to talk. She texts back and asks why.
I tell her because he is wanting to watch a movie or play with toys or etc....whatever his reason.
Biomom asks if I can ask him again after he is done. I am done with this back and forth stuff. I am done with the constant texts and voicemails.
So, I deleted my google number. It felt GREAT knowing she can't just get a hold of me any time or make demands via texts.
I now work in home health care....and therefore have a work cell phone that automatically blocks the number for me! So I am going to use that for when Aman feels like calling her.
AHHHH!!! Feels good to be free! I'm going to kind of snicker when she tries to text me/call me tomorrow and it won't go through! :evilgrin:
And after her adoption question, I will no longer talk to her on the phone anymore. Period.
I don't care what the CW says.
AHHH! That felt good too! :) REALLY hope magistrate rules to schedule TPR hearing next week, cause I don't know if I can put up with this biomom another year!!!