Advertisements
Advertisements
We are being placed with a 7 year old boy next week :) He has been in a relative placement for 1 1/2 years. Next month the bios services will be terminated and the TPR hearing will be set. He is currently being neglected in his current home with family. Why would they wait until next week sometime to remove him? Placement worker said the social worker wants to talk to me next week. If hes been neglected why wouldn't they remove him right away? Are family members generally told they are going to remove or is it a surprise?
Yea- I don't understand the wait either unless he's staying with kin temporarily. A mom of one of my fk's took her kids and hid for a yr when she got wind CPS was removing them. Not a good idea to wait in most situations.
Advertisements
At least you have an idea of when...
My two girls we are hoping to meet have had an open case for a few years. I am waiting to find out when court has been rescheduled to from 2 weeks ago when I was first asked.
They've been in a foster home, then to a dad then with stepmom then to friend...now DHR is reopening and seeking to place them in pre adoptive home (us)!!!
If the current home isn't ok, why are they waiting sooooo lonnmng?