Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Glad to hear the good news!! too bad they didn't do everything today, but you're lucky you only have to wait a month ... here they probably would've waited another 3-6 months!
Advertisements
Thank you everyone for your encouraging words! Hopefully they nail down things with the next court date! I know why they had to move the bio mom's portion and I don't see it as being as big of a fight as this was.
Now I get to wait and see if they find grounds for an appeal.
Awesome news. I'm glad your family is now party to your girls case. And I'm glad the judge used common sense.
Advertisements
Geez! Left us hanging there for a bit!
Yes!! All in all good news today....very happy at your post Mountain! One more big herdal to get over...but..girls going NOWHERE for sure, for now. Breathe girl. Whew!
I will catch up with you again tomorrow.
Hugs:-). Sleep well.
I am so pleased to hear how things went for you and for your girls. I have to say that it also gives me hope for our situation as well. After all, they may have given Mimi's bios four additional months but that means they also gave those same four months to us and will deepen the argument of how bonded she is to us and strengthen reasons for why she should not be removed from our care.
I will continue to send good energy to you for continued right action. I hope you can get some much needed sleep tonight.
Advertisements
I think this went about as well as it possibly could have given your situation. I am soooo relieved and happy to hear these news!!! Please continue to keep us updated on your situation, you have many people praying for you :)