Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Obviously the clothes you sent were so ugly she couldn't bear to use them.
Okay, maybe not. How cold do they keep the house? I have a sister who keeps her house freezing, and her kids are often in blanket sleepers in July when it's 95 degrees out. So Grandma might have just been short-sighted and dressed him for her house.
BE might be the type who can't/won't nap very well in a "different" environment than what he's currently used to, so maybe they tried to get him to nap and he was too wound up to do it.
personally I'd tell them that while you appreciate the clothes you are required to keep everything catalogued and it would be easier for you if they just used the clothes you sent.
Also, BE is like 2.5, right? That is old enough that he might have picked out the clothes himself and Grandma didn't think it was a battle worth fighting. My son LOVES "footie pajamas" and he would totally wear them in 90-degree heat if I let him.
I would agree with luvbeingamom that they are probably doing it with good intentions ... try not to let it annoy you too much. Easier said than done, I know. ;)