Advertisements
Advertisements
I have a 7 year old. I cant handle him anymore. Bipolar, ADHD, habitual liar, constantly stealing and much more. He got us thrown out of the place we were staying so living out of the car now. No one will take him. Tried poliece station, multipal agencies, assistance places, this is a nightmare. I work nights and get only 2 to 5 hours of sleep. I cant function like this anymore. I dont want to go to jail for abandonment or worse but have no idea what to do. Only new borns are taken by places. Someone tell me where i can drop him off and what papers i need to sign and let this all end. Its getting hard just to feed us. He never stops eating. Im humgry is a constant thing coming out of his mouth and then he eats 3 bites and says hes full. Driving off the side of a mountain is starting to sound good.
Givingup,
I am so sorry that you have found yourself in this position. I don't know what to tell you specifically but you can contact the Department of Social and Health Services in Washington state. They should have help available to you. I'm not sure but I believe you can voluntarily place your son in foster care while they help you get sorted out. Please understand you need to ask them about foster care because I am not knowledgeable about that at all. The 1-888 number to call is the bottom left of the page in the link below.
[url=http://www.dshs.wa.gov/]DSHS - home page[/url]
Once again, I am sorry that you are going through this but there are people that can help you get through this.
Kind regards,
Dickons
Advertisements
Call DHS at 1800-436-6392, they will find a way to help you.
Stay strong and message someone on here if you have any questions.