Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello / Bareve,
I wanted to open a thread that would be a good, general place for those who are thinking of, in the middle of or have completed adoption from Armenia.
It has been almost a year since we brought our Little Man home from Yerevan. We had an interesting experience. Some of it was typical and some wasn't. I am happy to share everything about our journey from orphanage conditions to finding an apartment.
If you have a question or would like to share your experience with this special country you can do so right here.
Hi,
I am French and I would like to adopt a child in Armenia
I will move forwards in individual, the only way currently for french citizen
I will be happy to share information/advices with people who are on the way or who succeed in this nice project
Will you able to help me ?
Many thanks
Alexandra (Paris)
Advertisements
Hi, I am considering adopting an older waiting child w/SN in Armenia. It'd be wonderful to hear what your experience was like. I'm planning on adopting as a single woman, so any guidance on that topic would be helpful, as well as any agency experiences/opinions/recommendations via PM. Thanks!
Hi
Do you know any adaption facilitator in Ukraina or Armenia, e-mail address or anything?
Thanks
S
ready4family
Hello / Bareve,
I wanted to open a thread that would be a good, general place for those who are thinking of, in the middle of or have completed adoption from Armenia.
It has been almost a year since we brought our Little Man home from Yerevan. We had an interesting experience. Some of it was typical and some wasn't. I am happy to share everything about our journey from orphanage conditions to finding an apartment.
If you have a question or would like to share your experience with this special country you can do so right here.
Could you please tell where to start and who to contact?
Thank u so much and Gratulation
Suzyy
Advertisements