Advertisements
Advertisements
I don't know how many of you are in the process or waiting on Kaz to open, but thought I'd share the info I heard today for those that haven't heard...
The Worcester couple that was suppose to be sentenced today had it postponed for over a month!
[url=http://www.telegram.com/article/20130821/NEWS/308219626/1003/NEWS03]Sentencin g postponed for Northbridge couple convicted of child sexual assaults - Worcester Telegram & Gazette - telegram.com[/url]
Just saw this this morning. At least they've been convicted -- that shows Kazakhstan that the US government and its judicial branch (ooo look who's been helping her hubby study for the citizenship exam) are serious about protecting these children and bringing justice to their abusers.
I'm praying for a harsh, even if delayed, sentence.
Advertisements
URGENT! Please people who might have adopted their children, or know someone who has adopted from Kazakhstan, Karaganda, please contact me by this email: mahzouz7@gmail.com If you have any doubts or questions contact me by this email, I will answer on all of them! It's urgent! All we need are reports, reports consisting of simple description on how your adoptive child is living and just a few pictures send on this email, that's all! We really look forward to resuming the adoption process with America, that's why we need all of this.