Advertisements
Advertisements
My mother and I are searching for the child that she had to give up for adoption before she married my father. We only know a few details because they never let her see the baby (and actually put her under for the delivery). The nurse told her later that it was a boy but they changed so many details to keep my mother from knowing too much that she said it is possible it may have been a girl. Her older brother said the pastor mentioned something about twins even. My mother has never stopped thinking about the baby and I would love to help her find him or her. The details my mother knows for a fact are the baby was born on 7/13/1970 at Clarkson Hospital in Omaha NE. The doctor was Jules Slunicko and it was a private adoption. My mother has blonde hair, green eyes, and is 5'4. The birth father has dark brown hair, brown eyes and is short-average in height. He looked Italian. She said something was mentioned that the adopted family may have lived in Ralston and they possibly had a daughter about 3 years older. If anyone can help me find my sibling I would really appreciate it.
Do you have the name of the pastor or priest and what church or parish your mother was talking about in your post? That might help in your search as I am tracing Catholic priests who facilitated adoptions in the 1960-70's in Omaha.I found one, and through his connection found and connected 4 children-ow-adults he had facilitated.
Regards,
Advertisements