Advertisements
Advertisements
I have found out a friend has died and it has hit me hard. We have 'known' each other for about ten years, never met in real life yet had a wonderful support network. In the early days it was a godsend to have a support network - made up of natural mothers and adoptees. For the last few years we have kept in contact via FB to keep up to date of news in general good and sad. I knew she suffered with COPD but I, and others, thought she was getting a bit better. Rest in peace my friend, and I know you are heaven happy, healthy and with your beloved partner.
I am going to miss your support but I also know I and other friends have a special angel looking down on us.
Advertisements
Thank you. I am thinking of donating money to charity as I won't be able to go to my friend's funeral as it will be in Canada and I live across the pond. The decision on what charity will be made in the next few days after I've done a bit of research on charities in Canada.
Tomorrow I will be going to the funeral of another friend who led our bible study. He was 80 so had had a good life until he fell ill with cancer. What is helping me with that is knowing that our friend has gone to heaven and being able to be supportive to his daughter. She has four brothers but they don't all live close together.