Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi all! :fish:
I posted here a while ago before my husband and I moved to our new home, but now we're settled down, living in Morris County and starting PRIDE training in the beginning of April! :happydance:
We're excited to be a part of this community and would love to connect with other people in Morris County and throughout NJ! :)
How exciting! We went to orientation and are in the first phase of "waiting" to hear back so we can arrange for the home inspection!
From orientation to inspection to first class date, did you have to wait long? I am hoping they don't contact us right as a PRIDE training is beginning and we have to wait 9 weeks for another one to start. LOL
Advertisements
How exciting! We went to orientation and are in the first phase of "waiting" to hear back so we can arrange for the home inspection!
From orientation to inspection to first class date, did you have to wait long? I am hoping they don't contact us right as a PRIDE training is beginning and we have to wait 9 weeks for another one to start. LOL
ButterflyBouquet
Hi! :)
We went to our orientation and in our orientation packet we got a schedule of the PRIDE trainings available that were coming up in the next few months. We asked if we could attend PRIDE training in April even before having our home inspection, since my husband's work schedule will be a lot more hectic after April, and they said that was fine. She said to hand in our application and then contact the woman whose name was on the PRIDE schedule to schedule our training. They said it would actually make things flow quicker if we completed our PRIDE training in April. We are still playing the waiting game as well though for everything else and have not been contacted yet for our home inspection etc. Still waiting! :)