Advertisements
Advertisements
So we have a FD right now that was taken into custody at 2-3 weeks and we got her at 4 weeks she is now 3 months. Parents are not working the plan and have now moved to another state. In the state that they moved to they have already had a child TPRed due to mental capacity. Has anyone dealt with this or something similar? Is it likely that she will be returned? Because I can't see how mental capacity can change in a year or two. Just looking for any info anyone has on this, I have googled for hours and found nothing.
Thank You
If they continue not to work the plan, it sounds like you won't have to worry about the mental capacity part. Moving out of state sounds like they may end up being TPRed for abandonment, unless something pretty dramatic changes.
Advertisements
The problem is I think they will do just enough to keep themselves in the running for reunification. When I honestly don't think they have the mental health to do it no matter what classes they take. Also psych tests were failed and they are now on disability for that reason so it is not just my opinion.