Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Sue Stiles-Ryan
After reading your profile on another website I believe you are my daughter. I also found your email address, I think, and have sent you a message. I want so deparately to make contact with you and hope you feel the same way. I'm trying to wait patiently for your response but now that I've found you it's getting harder and harder (I just pray that I don't end up scaring you off). I just want you to know that I'm here and waiting, should you want to make contact but have been afraid to.
Originally Posted By Insley Marie
I have been waiting a long time. I prayed for the day that I would finaly get to hear your voice and see you. I never dreamed that I would not only meet you but My brothers and sister. This is a dream come true and I know that it is the best (early) birthday gift I could ever wish for. You have been in my heart always and now that we found each other you will never leave. Once again I am given the opertunity to be fortunate in coming so close to finding you by posting little notes for you and each and everyone paid off. I love you all very much.
AML Insley
Advertisements