Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Sheila
Our birthmom is due the end of January and we don't have a baby item in the house. People say it will jinks the situation if I prepare the nursery now, what do you think? I was hoping for the "perfect" nursery to bring our baby home to but now i'm not sure. Please respond!
Originally Posted By M
If it were me, once we were matched, especially with the go ahead of an agency or counselor I would get started...if there was any doubt at all I would wait just because it would be depressing to have an empty nursery :(
Personally, I will wait until we have our baby home - I'm planning on putting a bassinett in our room to start - and decorate the nursery then!!
Congratulations!!
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Sheila
Well a birthmom called us up about a month ago. Since then we have gotten agency/attorney etc. Birth parents have signed and entrustment and we have been to several Dr.s appt. She is due the end of July so i'm just not sure!
Originally Posted By Cathie soon amom
I have only been signed up with our facilitator for a month and they told me to get ready because the birthmom that picks you may only have a short time before she gives birth. I like to be prepared. It really isn't depressing to look at my baby room. It gives me hope that I know I will be a mom soon. But it is up to the person on how they will feel. Congrats.....