Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Therese Kearney
I have no idea where i came from, where i got my looks from who my parents were. If anyone has any info on how i find these things please let me know
Hi, how old are you? where are you from and what do you know, were you adopted through an agency or privatly adopted? what is your date of birth? I am looking for a baby/babies that I gave birth to in australia they were stolen from me, I can understand how frustrating it is to find something when you dont know what you are looking for as paper trails do not lead anywhere as was intended at the time, it makes it very hard if you know the hospital you were born in apply for your records under freedom of information, we can communicate if you like as I have been searching for years and can probally offer some advice contact me at: haynesblue@dodo.com.au from cathie
Advertisements
where were you born? what's your date of birth? i'm looking for my half sister born in New Zealand 1968-1970
Is your mother still alive. I think she can get the information you need from CYFS at the link below.
[url=http://www.cyf.govt.nz/adoptions.htm]Adoption[/url]
Ann