Advertisements
Advertisements
I am just starting my journey into Foster Care and Adoption. Something inside of me since I was a child told me I wanted to Foster and Adoption one day. I looked into all the options: private adoption, international adoption, embryo adoption etc
Being in my 30's, having a home and having a job which allows me to work from home I am finally in the position to be able to make a difference... I broke the news to my family today and I'm a little broken to admit I didn't receive the support and encouragement I expected.
I know this is my path and I hope through this forum I can find fellow like minded individuals to offer suggestions, wisdom and encouragement when I may not find it within my local support system.
I adopted our 18 year old ( Currently 34 ) year old in 2000.
Our Family has always been ' Rock Solid ' and did things together or ' close knit '. I experienced or encountered the same!!
Now they say . ' They are unable to see our Family without the Kids !! '
With Today's Modern Technologies, you or we are able to have children Biologically, but is Biological really important ??
How are things Today, and do you still have the same emotions please??
Are they still currently or Today having issues with your Decision or Opinion of Family please??
Advertisements