Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi there to all young adults, I found this site interesting as one day I plan on adopting a child. I have not carried a pregnancy to full term when I finally did get pregnant which was very upsetting to me. I love children and have always thought I would have two to four children, but as that hasn't happened with even having one child I'm looking for a way to fill that need to nuture and have a daughter that will look to me as her mom and call me mom.
Unfortunately I'm not in a position to do the home study or process of adoption to take in a young child at this time so when I seen in this website that there are still young adults from 17 years and up looking for a mom to have family.
This maybe a longshot but perhaps there is a young adult out there that has no one as I did when I was 15 years old and had to work to survive. I don't think teens should have to work instead of getting their schooling, education is so important to be successful and despite my teen years of working to provide for myself I did make it thru those years and became very independent. I never made a lot of money but was always happy at what I did.
Today I am a License Racehorse Trainer(just starting out as one) published writer, certified Vet Assistant. I'm an active outdoors person living and working on a farm.
If there is someone in their teens to twenties that has no family and would like to develop a relationship and call me mom eventually, I would be honored. The one thing I ask is there is no drugs or alcohol( occasional drinking allowed). If your a young pregnant mom and wants a mom for the child or grandma I would be more than happy to take you in as my daughter. I don't however make a lot of money at this time but I will be back at working and earning dollars next year. And when it comes to children I will find the money.
Honesty, Integrity and trust is important to me and as a new mom to you I know that all of this is built up over a period of time. Relationships have to grow and develop I know this isn't going to happen overnight. I hope I will be on my own property next year and if I have been building up a relationship with you then you will be more than welcomed into my home. With your children or pregnancy.
Once I have my home established in the next two years I do plan on doing the adoption processes but if you and I have a relationship that will just mean you will now have a sister once I'm approved and have successfully been placed with a child. I am soo looking forward to having a mother daughter relationship with someone so if I sound like your type of mother or grandmother for your children please drop me an email and lets talk, I'm 47 years old.
Hi there to all young adults, I found this site interesting as one day I plan on adopting a child. I have not carried a pregnancy to full term when I finally did get pregnant which was very upsetting to me. I love children and have always thought I would have two to four children, but as that hasn't happened with even having one child I'm looking for a way to fill that need to nuture and have a daughter that will look to me as her mom and call me mom.
Unfortunately I'm not in a position to do the home study or process of adoption to take in a young child at this time so when I seen in this website that there are still young adults from 17 years and up looking for a mom to have family.
This maybe a longshot but perhaps there is a young adult out there that has no one as I did when I was 15 years old and had to work to survive. I don't think teens should have to work instead of getting their schooling, education is so important to be successful and despite my teen years of working to provide for myself I did make it thru those years and became very independent. I never made a lot of money but was always happy at what I did.
Today I am a License Racehorse Trainer(just starting out as one) published writer, certified Vet Assistant. I'm an active outdoors person living and working on a farm.
If there is someone in their teens to twenties that has no family and would like to develop a relationship and call me mom eventually, I would be honored. The one thing I ask is there is no drugs or alcohol( occasional drinking allowed). If your a young pregnant mom and wants a mom for the child or grandma I would be more than happy to take you in as my daughter. I don't however make a lot of money at this time but I will be back at working and earning dollars next year. And when it comes to children I will find the money.
Honesty, Integrity and trust is important to me and as a new mom to you I know that all of this is built up over a period of time. Relationships have to grow and develop I know this isn't going to happen overnight. I hope I will be on my own property next year and if I have been building up a relationship with you then you will be more than welcomed into my home. With your children or pregnancy.
Once I have my home established in the next two years I do plan on doing the adoption processes but if you and I have a relationship that will just mean you will now have a sister once I'm approved and have successfully been placed with a child. I am soo looking forward to having a mother daughter relationship with someone so if I sound like your type of mother or grandmother for your children please drop me an email and lets talk, I'm 47 years old.
Hello there. First of all thank you so much for sharing this story. I'm a lady of 21 years and I am looking for someone who will be a mother to me.I do not know if you might even be interested in someone but I would so much love to be your adopted daughter. I believe in this world, no matter how many lifetimes you have, it will never be enough to form relationships no matter how small with every living person. I would love to be your daughter and one that you would be proud of and love to call daughter. I'm a devout christian, easy-going, loving and very respectful of my elders. I would love to establish a mother daughter relationship with you if you would love to. Thanks so much!
Advertisements
Coniverous,
Your story is heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing. So many teens and young adults need solid adult role models in their lives to help them achieve greatness. What an opportunity you have to open your heart and bless the lives of others. You might find a local chapter of the boys and girls clubs in your community that would great need someone such as yourself to give back and be that role model that a child is looking for.
Good Luck and God Bless!
Last update on May 7, 3:23 pm by Miriam Gwilliam.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hello, are you still looking for a daughter? I don't need a place to stay, but I would love a mother-daughter relationship and a grandmother for my future children!
Hi there I am currently looking to be adopted into a family. i'm a male and my name is Aloysious Ooi from Singapore and am 19 this year. The reason that I am looking to be adopted is that my current family doesn't treat me well and my step mom threaten to kick me out of the house. So it would be great if you could adopt me it will be the best thing that has happen to me . hope to hear from you soon. My email address is blackmatrixstar@gmail.com
Hello. I am not sure if you are still willing to adopt. I am a 23-year-old female who just wants to feel being needed and loved. You could contact me at sids1994x@gmail.com if you willing to.
Advertisements
Hi,
I am Umer and I am 20 year old guy. I am seeking a loving family looking to adopt me as an adult. I am diligent, compassionate, obedient and supportive. I need a family to educate me, raise me from bumbling amateur to native and explore the genius out of me for the betterment of the society, we live in. I would pledge my honor, respect and love to my future family.
Thanking you in anticipation.
+16463574585 (Text me!)
umer.farooq662@gmail.com
Last update on June 16, 4:49 pm by Umer Farooq.
Hello, I'm Latifa 21 years old.
I need a mom, it's important to me to have a mother. I am living my worst life without a mother.
My email: 451latifa@gmail.com
Are you still looking? i am 16 years old. from philippines. I am willing to be your daughter . My patents are great but they cant go mefor schooling because we are less fortunate. I can cook. clean room and dishwashing and laundry. but please go me to schooling. and if you are willing to get me here in philippines just email me and I am glad to call you mom yh.10@yahoo.com
I'm 24 I'm bio mom died. I have a husband and 5 little kids. I want a mother for me and my kids a grandma someone to show them they are loved. My husband has parents but they aren't in my kids life's like that don't really see them often and just meet my kids last year. I want a mom that love me,encourages me and be my best friend. If you want to talk my email is ledezmalove63@gmail
Last update on February 17, 3:16 am by Jelicia Martin.
Advertisements
Hi, I don't know if you're still searching, or if you've found your dream daughter / son. But here goes nothing...
My name is Matilda, and I should be 19 next week, even tho my birth certificate says otherwise. My mom died when I was three and my dad married another wife almost immediately, hereby kicking me out of my home. My maternal grandmother took care of me and all, but now she's really old and wrinkly and can't afford to take care of me. In the process of looking for help, I have been sexually assaulted, beaten, lied to and maltreated. Of recent, I have opted out for suicide, but to no avail. All I ask for is for love and affection. I've been turned down too many times. I'm loosing hope on humanity. I'm scared and alone and is writing this in tears. Please help me. I've had to drop down low to asking online for help. If this doesn't work out, then I guess the only way is prostitution. If by any chance this touches you and you want to help out, you can reach me at nkangamatilda@gmail.com You might just end up saving a life and redeeming a soul. Thank you.
Hello.. my name is Aloha and I'm 16 years old turning 17 on September.
I still have my mom having a hard time raising me and my 3 other siblings alone. I'm from Philippines. If you're interested please adopt me..
Advertisements
H, I'm jasmine and I'm 21 years old. I never had parents to call "mum and dad", I never had someone to kiss goodnight, who was with me when I was sick, who came to school to see my Christmas shows, I never had someone who taught me to ride a bike or someone who dried my tears when I was sad. I've never had someone who loved me and made me feel at home. I was abandoned by my father when I was 3 years old and shortly after by my mother. Not having parents as children is difficult, it leaves you with an emptiness that can not be filled. Despite everything I am a normal, serious girl; I have always been committed and now I am 21 years old my dream is become a doctor, to help somehow those who suffer, those who are sick, to give the love that has never been given to me. I know that I am great but I would just like someone I can love and love me, someone I can call and call me, I would like someone to like me as I am. The emptiness I have inside can not be filled by a boy or a friend. I know that somewhere there is someone who has so much love to give and so much need to be loved, just like me. I do not care whether it's a father or a mother for me or both, I do not care if I'm 40 or 70, I do not care whether he's rich or poor, moved or single. I would just like to please someone, make him proud of my successes, love him unconditionally and build the relationship that was denied me as a child. I want to be the daughter I've never been, even just to hear me say "I love you".
Maybe nobody will read this post but I'll try.
If someone even wanted to talk to me this is my mail, I hope to deserve the love I want and to be able to reciprocate.
My email is jonhdk13@gmail.com