Hi there to all young adults, I found this site interesting as one day I plan on adopting a child. I have not carried a pregnancy to full term when I finally did get pregnant which was very upsetting to me. I love children and have always thought I would have two to four children, but as that hasn't happened with even having one child I'm looking for a way to fill that need to nuture and have a daughter that will look to me as her mom and call me mom.
Unfortunately I'm not in a position to do the home study or process of adoption to take in a young child at this time so when I seen in this website that there are still young adults from 17 years and up looking for a mom to have family.
This maybe a longshot but perhaps there is a young adult out there that has no one as I did when I was 15 years old and had to work to survive. I don't think teens should have to work instead of getting their schooling, education is so important to be successful and despite my teen years of working to provide for myself I did make it thru those years and became very independent. I never made a lot of money but was always happy at what I did.
Today I am a License Racehorse Trainer(just starting out as one) published writer, certified Vet Assistant. I'm an active outdoors person living and working on a farm.
If there is someone in their teens to twenties that has no family and would like to develop a relationship and call me mom eventually, I would be honored. The one thing I ask is there is no drugs or alcohol( occasional drinking allowed). If your a young pregnant mom and wants a mom for the child or grandma I would be more than happy to take you in as my daughter. I don't however make a lot of money at this time but I will be back at working and earning dollars next year. And when it comes to children I will find the money.
Honesty, Integrity and trust is important to me and as a new mom to you I know that all of this is built up over a period of time. Relationships have to grow and develop I know this isn't going to happen overnight. I hope I will be on my own property next year and if I have been building up a relationship with you then you will be more than welcomed into my home. With your children or pregnancy.
Once I have my home established in the next two years I do plan on doing the adoption processes but if you and I have a relationship that will just mean you will now have a sister once I'm approved and have successfully been placed with a child. I am soo looking forward to having a mother daughter relationship with someone so if I sound like your type of mother or grandmother for your children please drop me an email and lets talk, I'm 47 years old.
Hi there to all young adults, I found this site interesting as one day I plan on adopting a child. I have not carried a pregnancy to full term when I finally did get pregnant which was very upsetting to me. I love children and have always thought I would have two to four children, but as that hasn't happened with even having one child I'm looking for a way to fill that need to nuture and have a daughter that will look to me as her mom and call me mom.
Unfortunately I'm not in a position to do the home study or process of adoption to take in a young child at this time so when I seen in this website that there are still young adults from 17 years and up looking for a mom to have family.
This maybe a longshot but perhaps there is a young adult out there that has no one as I did when I was 15 years old and had to work to survive. I don't think teens should have to work instead of getting their schooling, education is so important to be successful and despite my teen years of working to provide for myself I did make it thru those years and became very independent. I never made a lot of money but was always happy at what I did.
Today I am a License Racehorse Trainer(just starting out as one) published writer, certified Vet Assistant. I'm an active outdoors person living and working on a farm.
If there is someone in their teens to twenties that has no family and would like to develop a relationship and call me mom eventually, I would be honored. The one thing I ask is there is no drugs or alcohol( occasional drinking allowed). If your a young pregnant mom and wants a mom for the child or grandma I would be more than happy to take you in as my daughter. I don't however make a lot of money at this time but I will be back at working and earning dollars next year. And when it comes to children I will find the money.
Honesty, Integrity and trust is important to me and as a new mom to you I know that all of this is built up over a period of time. Relationships have to grow and develop I know this isn't going to happen overnight. I hope I will be on my own property next year and if I have been building up a relationship with you then you will be more than welcomed into my home. With your children or pregnancy.
Once I have my home established in the next two years I do plan on doing the adoption processes but if you and I have a relationship that will just mean you will now have a sister once I'm approved and have successfully been placed with a child. I am soo looking forward to having a mother daughter relationship with someone so if I sound like your type of mother or grandmother for your children please drop me an email and lets talk, I'm 47 years old.
Hello there. First of all thank you so much for sharing this story. I'm a lady of 21 years and I am looking for someone who will be a mother to me.I do not know if you might even be interested in someone but I would so much love to be your adopted daughter. I believe in this world, no matter how many lifetimes you have, it will never be enough to form relationships no matter how small with every living person. I would love to be your daughter and one that you would be proud of and love to call daughter. I'm a devout christian, easy-going, loving and very respectful of my elders. I would love to establish a mother daughter relationship with you if you would love to. Thanks so much!
Coniverous,
Your story is heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing. So many teens and young adults need solid adult role models in their lives to help them achieve greatness. What an opportunity you have to open your heart and bless the lives of others. You might find a local chapter of the boys and girls clubs in your community that would great need someone such as yourself to give back and be that role model that a child is looking for.
Try contacting http://www.bgca.org/FindaClub/Pages/default_2016.a... this will help you locate a club near you!
Good Luck and God Bless!
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hello, are you still looking for a daughter? I don't need a place to stay, but I would love a mother-daughter relationship and a grandmother for my future children!
Hi there I am currently looking to be adopted into a family. i'm a male and my name is Aloysious Ooi from Singapore and am 19 this year. The reason that I am looking to be adopted is that my current family doesn't treat me well and my step mom threaten to kick me out of the house. So it would be great if you could adopt me it will be the best thing that has happen to me . hope to hear from you soon. My email address is blackmatrixstar@gmail.com
Hello. I am not sure if you are still willing to adopt. I am a 23-year-old female who just wants to feel being needed and loved. You could contact me at sids1994x@gmail.com if you willing to.
Hi,
I am Umer and I am 19 year old guy. I am seeking a loving family looking to adopt an adult. I am diligent, compassionate, obedient and supportive. I need a family to educate me, raise me from bumbling amateur to native and explore the genius out of me for the betterment of the society we live in. I would pledge my honor, respect and love to my future family. If you are interested please shoot me a reply at "umer.farooq662@gmail.com" or +16463574585 and let me share my story with you.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Hello, I'm Latifa 21 years old.
I need a mom, it's important to me to have a mother. I am living my worst life without a mother.
My email: 451latifa@gmail.com