Has anyone really been united with long-lost "family" by only these forums? Directly within the forums?
Or have they found each other more through reunion registry searches, state registry searches, knowing a little info and searching public records, etc.?
I see countless "looking for" posts on these forums, and so few "found" posts. And all the found posts I've ever seen weren't a direct result of a forum of any site, but from state registries or knowing some info and finding public records.
I know "it's a start" and "post everywhere just in case" ... but I still wonder what the true odds are on any forum site when only using a forum.
idk i watched this last night i feel the same way i wish someone would help me
Has anyone really been united with long-lost "family" by only these forums? Directly within the forums?
Or have they found each other more through reunion registry searches, state registry searches, knowing a little info and searching public records, etc.?
I see countless "looking for" posts on these forums, and so few "found" posts. And all the found posts I've ever seen weren't a direct result of a forum of any site, but from state registries or knowing some info and finding public records.
I know "it's a start" and "post everywhere just in case" ... but I still wonder what the true odds are on any forum site when only using a forum.