Advertisements
Advertisements
ALL MY GRANDMA HAS told me was that she picked him up in a motel room in Waukegan and something about a state social worker.
He was a baby but i don't know how young. She also told me that the Birth Mom had told everyone that he died at the hospital and that he had a sibling/siblings. She seemed to think that the woman's name was Dorothy or something but I don't know if this is accurate. I found a woman 's picture on ancestry.com that had a record on one of the adoption registries and she looks a lot like my father and myself. But her name isn't Dorothy. But if anything sounds familiar about this please contact me. I know the Birth Mom is deceased now as well. Unfortunately My father died about 4 yrs ago and i was just getting to know him. He was 59 at the time of his death. He died of cancer. In his brain and his lungs.
Last update on April 13, 10:36 pm by Ronnie Arnett.
ALL MY GRANDMA HAS told me was that she picked him up in a motel room in Waukegan and something about a state social worker.
He was a baby but i don't know how young. She also told me that the Birth Mom had told everyone that he died at the hospital and that he had a sibling/siblings. She seemed to think that the woman's name was Dorothy or something but I don't know if this is accurate. I found a woman 's picture on ancestry.com that had a record on one of the adoption registries and she looks a lot like my father and myself. But her name isn't Dorothy. But if anything sounds familiar about this please contact me. I know the Birth Mom is deceased now as well. Unfortunately My father died about 4 yrs ago and i was just getting to know him. He was 59 at the time of his death. He died of cancer. In his brain and his lungs.
Have you done ancestry dna? It is on sale at the moment
Advertisements